THE SALTY DOG CREW
Boatbuilder, Peter Kiær
Photographer, Bjørg Kiær
Blacksmith apprentice, Johan Kiær
We are people who are very proud to be artisans and we are committed to the projects we are part of. Additionally, we are passionate about ecology, renewable energy and products with local roots.
- Peter completed his training as a boatbuilder in 1994, the same year that Johan was born. Since Peter has served as both craftsman and also as a teacher for young people with learning difficulties.
- Bjørg is originally a crafts teacher and has worked in a private school for a number of years. A few years ago she was employed by the local tourist office as brand manager and photographer.
- Johan is a blacksmith apprentice at Søby Shipyard and therefore in the process of learning the black iron's secrets. We can reveal that he has some very proud parents ...
So who are thESE salty dogs?
- HOLD FAST CO is a maritime company with a green profile, with visions of a new type of tourism in the Danish Archipelago
- HOLD FAST CO does away with traditional hotel rooms and is developing accomodation that brings the guest up and close to the archipelago
- HOLD FAST CO is currently working on a prototype of floating hotel rooms that meets the current trend around special interest tourism
- HOLD FAST CO's vision is to give people an exclusive and unique holiday experience in a sustainable environment with the opportunity to live off grid, without compromising on comfort.
Because we are a crew that makes great demands onto our own brand, it is important for us to stand out with a strong reason for being.
We are so proud of our project and we want to give you guys a great story to take back home with you.
It is important to us to be involved in the communication with all of our friends and all our guests and we need all the help we can get, spreading the message of our off grid vacation in the Danish Archipelago.
We really would appreciate if you help us to make aware of the project.
Do you have any questions? Please submit a message for us at the rate of knots